- To conduct and execute research & development (R&D) activities based on the project assignments and role in an integrated, timely, cost effective and high quality manner in accordance with division’s strategic and operating objectives.
- To deliver the general task for research projects under any Unit in TM R&D
- To work independently and provide adequate mobile technology support to project’s team
- To be a strong contributor in the research projects, an active team member and assist each other to ensure successful execution of projects
- To be a team player that actively contributes ideas and initiatives to team, and independently complete assignments
- To deliver reports and documentations as needed by project leader professionally
- To continuously seek out latest technologies within the domain and strengthen the unit’s R&D capabilities
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree/Master/PhD in Computer Science / Computer Network/Software Engineering/Web Development/ Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering
- Duration : 2 Months & above
- CGPA : 3.0 & above
- (3) Documents needed :
- Latest Transcript
- Letter from University / College that states the start and end date of your internship.
- Specify your area of expertise & interest.
- Flexible and adaptable to any changes within a short notice.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Passionate about learning and staying updated in emerging trends and technologies.